Join the Gaston Business Task Force as we discuss with experts on how to Bring Back Business Safely. The retail industry discussion will take place May 5 at 10am and restaurant industry will take place May 7 at 10am.
Topics will include, but not be limited to:
- Guidance and Best Practices to Open Safely
- Developing COVID-19 Compliance Plans
- Training and Instructing Employees
- Building Confidence and Credibility for Your Customers
- Finding Resources for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- This program will focus on the retail industry but anyone is invited to join.
Registration on the Gaston Regional Chamber website - See "REGISTER HERE," at top left
Participants will receive information on the Zoom call in advance.
Additional programs will be added as needed.