Too often entrepreneurs are so focused on the "next big thing," losing sight of the small things that can be done for exponential results. This session will help you dive into your business from a perspective of small shifts or changes that could immediately drive growth, preference and engagement in ways you previously would not have imagined.
• Mental shifts necessary for driving growth.
• Back-to-basics home runs often overlooked.
• Identifying slight shifts vs. scrapping it all.
• Non-negotiables to drive differentiation.
• How to see the obvious & do more with less.
• Driving share of mind, wallet and heart.
Presenter & Panel Moderator:
Sherre' DeMao, CGS
Author, Me, Myself & Inc., 50 Marketing Secrets of Growth Companies in Down Economic Times, and The Profitability Quotient
Roddey Player, President/CEO, Queen City Audio Video Appliance
Penny Benkeser, President, ServePro Northwest Charlotte, Lincoln & Gaston Counties
Tana Greene, CEO, Greene Group, MyWorkChoice, Road Dog Drivers